A highly reputable and global media business is currently hiring an acquisitions and project accountant to assist the organisation during a sustained of period of growth and success. Working alongside global divisions, you will be responsible for the acquisition process involving due diligence, IFRS valuation and integrating entities in to the group. In addition to this, you will also be required to business partner key stakeholders and take on numerous diverse projects across the group.
- Perform pre-purchase valuations, due diligence, integration and post-acquisition performance monitoring.
- Manage or help with various other projects, for example rationalisation of the group legal structure and transfer pricing.
- Understand the working capital flows of the business and help to improve those flows.
- Set targets and monitor KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Improve the documentation in place as well as test and improve the controls in place.
- Review key balance sheet accounts and commentaries.
- Ensure cash is being optimised across the Group and improve foreign exchange flows across the Group Projects.
- Additional ad hoc projects.
In order to be considered for the role, you will be qualified ACA/ACCA and possess a good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS. You will be a proactive and confident communicator whilst previous experience within media would be advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.