We are looking for an experienced Acquisition Marketing Manager for the UK division of one of our favourite fashion industry clients - a very well-known British clothing brand with incredible marketing operations. This highly desirable role reports to the Head of Acquisition (UK & Australia), is supported by a marketing executive, and gives responsibility for planning and executing all offline acquisition marketing campaigns for the UK, including cold direct mail, reactivation, inserts, product despatch and OTP activity (plus any other offline channels). The main purpose of the role will be to achieve budget targets and recommend new routes to market in order to grow profitable recruitment via new media channels, partnerships and consumer offers.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Produce budget and reforecast plans to maximise profitable offline acquisition activity
- Manage the planning and execution of all offline campaigns
- Develop third party partnerships to ensure all campaigns deliver optimal volumes of profitable new customers
- Plan and execute robust test activity to drive profitable growth
- Review product sales by space and campaign, and communicate findings to buying and merchandising teams to ensure that the right product is included in acquisition campaigns
- Review and share campaign and test results, and take appropriate action regarding future tests, roll-outs and media plans
- Identify new media and channel opportunities to drive profitable new customer acquisition.
We are interested in receiving applications for customer focused marketing candidates with:
- Direct marketing/multi-channel experience, including budgetary setting and control, campaign management cycle (including print and production) and reporting
- A proven ability to achieve targets within commercial guidelines
- Proven ability to manage and develop direct reports
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- A 'can do attitude', the ability to work hard in a team, and with a great sense of humour
If this sounds like you and you're ready for something better, then please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7569 9926.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.