Unique opportunity to join this leading independent studio. Sitting in the Central Acquisitions & Production team, you will work across key international markets to identify new development and production opportunities. The role will help drive innovation across digital, new media and physical platforms. This is a 6 month contract.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven expertise in Film & Media, including TV and digital content production
- Strong commercial acumen including prior experience interrogating financials
- Demonstrates innovation in approach to market opportunities with track record of delivering new ideas successfully
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, track record of leading strategic marketing advice and experience of campaign development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of technology and content value
- Digital marketing expertise - knowledge of platforms/markets both current and developing
- Comprehensive understanding of the millennial demographic as it relates to content and how it is digested
- Excellent project management skills - able to prioritise, set a critical path, manage complex stakeholder networks across a large number of projects within challenging deadlines
- Experience creating production budgets and project plans
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.