Handle are working with one of UK's leading major music labels looking for an Ad Operations (Ad Ops) Executive to complete their in-house team.
You will be an experienced Ad Operations Executive who will play an essential role in one of the most respected, progressive music labels in the business who represent artists from household names and music legends to up and coming acts.
If you're an experienced Ad Operations Executive who has a track record of setting up and managing digital advertising campaigns across all media platforms, and looking for a job with a major player in the most exciting industry then read on!
You will be;
- Work closely with the in house digital planners and labels to ensure campaigns go live swiftly and monitor where campaigns may be late.
- Manage campaigns to ensure both ROI and objectives can be maximised.
- Liaise with Digital Planners and the Data & Analytics Strategist on all campaign issues.
- Liaise closely with the ad server and key partners on all technical issues and updates.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting and resolve any issues identified.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach.
You will have a strong understanding of the technology platforms involved in campaign management and be able to develop creative optimisation solutions.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Building and trafficking digital campaigns on behalf of all labels using both self serve and managed services, including programmatic buying.
- Cross device display campaign management; trafficking, optimisation, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency.
- Leverage datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Report digital marketing results regularly and provide recommendation to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Working closely with data analyst & strategic planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
- Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
- Strive for operational excellence and best in class service.
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
If you have experience within a similar publishing/online role, deep ad server experience (preferably within DoubleClick For Publishers) and are highly numerate and a wizz in excel then this role is for you.
Bonus point for experience with flash and Photoshop, HTML and Social Self Service platforms.
Don't hesitate to apply now, or send your details over to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.