A fantastic opportunity to work for a much loved online publishing house!
Reporting into the Ad Ops Manager, your role as Ad Operations Executive will include:
- Using Google Ad Manager (GAM) to traffic campaigns across the portfolio
- Working closely with the sales and design teams to ensure campaigns go live promptly
- Managing campaigns, alongside the Planner team, to ensure both revenue and performance can be maximise
- Conducting troubleshooting to resolve any technical, creative or delivery issues
- Trafficking experience using GAM or similar
- Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential
- Industry-level knowledge of creative formats and specs
- Collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Acute attention to detail
- trafficking experience using Google Ad Manager
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit the audience
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Experience of managing a number of projects
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Effective time management skills
- Confident to work to agreed deadlines
If this role excited you, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.