Excellent opportunity for a detailed focused Ad sales assistant to work alongside a coordinator for this international TV Broadcaster. You will be responsible for administering the daily commercial schedule across UK Channels and work closely with internal teams to maximise commercial inventory.
Some day to day responsibilities below:
- Work with Adsales, agencies and the Senior Coordinator to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of a commercial schedule to the Presentation department.
- Manage day to day traffic in relation to the UK channels, including the commercial break maintenance, reconciliation of airtime, spot sequencing, product clash, artist restrictions and maximum minutage allowance checks are performed.
- Updating the airtime sales system with this information to ensure Adsales campaign do not fall foul of this rule.
- Liaising with the Programming department to ensure the correct scheduled slots are created to allow for the creation of maximum commercial minutage for sales optimisation
- You will have previous experience working within the media industry, preferably in a commercial/scheduling role.
- You are versatile and creative, able to respond to changing requirements at speed, and able to build excellent client relationships.
This role is an interim role while they hire permanently so please get in touch for a confidential chat for further info, ASAP start.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.