A new opportunity has arisen to work with a recognised global leader at an interactive and digital entertainment company.
The role itself will be for the Legal & Business Affairs to assist with dealing with requests for information which originate from law enforcement agencies across all regions.
What you'll be doing:
- Reviewing and responding to requests from law enforcement across the all regions.
- Working with the business to identify and produce data in response to a request for information.
- Ensuring that records of interaction between the company and law enforcement agencies are maintained.
What we are looking for:
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Access.
- Experience using issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA) would be an advantage.
- Strong relationship and time management skills.
- Awareness and/or experience of the General Data Protection Regulation / DPA 2018, and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 / Investigatory Powers Act 2016 would be an advantage.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.