Office and Production Administrative Assistant
Handle are thrilled to be working with one of the world's largest music publishers to source an Office and Production Administrative Assistant.
This is an amazing opportunity to support a hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated team with their administrative needs and diary management. We are looking for someone who is experienced in managing multiple different tasks and who has a strong eye for detail!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, arranging meetings and compiling agendas
- Managing low sensitivity correspondence
- Taking minutes
- General admin tasks including filing documents / stock; management of office spreadsheets and documents; release mail outs; coordinating resolution of IT issues
- Assisting the wider production team with their admin, such as paperwork and filing
- Supporting the Audio Coordinator with the creation of label copy and publishing spreadsheets for all releases
- Supporting the Photography Curator with responding to and sorting photography requests, drafting licences and chasing invoices and spreadsheet management for print and licence sales
- Email management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Admin and Diary management experience
- A good work ethic and team player mentality
- Proactive attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and Word
- A solid understanding of how to manage confidential information and act in a discreet manner.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting admin assistant opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.