A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to support an expanding digital distribution and marketing team within a well-know Media organisation.
- Maintain a rolling schedule of file delivery deadlines and updating the team accordingly
- Ensure marketing materials to our internal content management systems are delievred ontime
- Consolidate requests from cross-functional teams and brief the Creative Services teams on applicable deadlines and impending material delivery requirements
- Track the status of legal approvals
- Manage the schedules for multiple projects across international territories
- Monitor and consolidate global theatrical, home video and digital film release dates to give the team full oversight of our international Film and TV release timeline
- Transfer marketing materials between internal content management platforms
- Strong project co-ordination skills
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- To be a quick learner who can pick up new systems and processes effortlessly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML a bonus!
- Knowledge and understanding of Print, Digital and A/V specs, filetypes and file formats
- A keen interest in the latest digital media developments and Film/TV Industry
Please note this is a temporary role and we are only able to consider candidates who are available immediately ONLY - this will be initially a rolling contract with a view to extend.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.