Admin Assistant - PR Agency
£18,000 - £20,000 d.o.e.
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and meticulous Admin Assistant to join a small, established, independent PR Agency that represents high profile actors across the Film/TV industries.
Reporting in to a Senior Publicist, you will work as part of a passionate, tight-knit team and be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support.
This role would suit someone thorough in their approach with excellent attention to detail and writing skills. As discretion is of the utmost importance in this industry, the ability to conduct oneself in a professional, discreet manner is absolutely paramount.
Please note - this is an administrative/coordinator position and not a publicity role.
Key features include:
- Assisting Publicists on client business as required
- Composing and continually updating client biographies to company format
- Updating and maintaining client press packs
- Running Company errands such as collecting magazines, going to the Post Office, delivering tickets/invites, arranging gifts for clients, organising couriers, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in an administrative position advantageous
- English degree, or equivalent, desirable (and excellent writing skills)
- Proactive, able to anticipate problems, and get things done
- Passionate about the Arts
The successful Admin Assistant will receive:
- 20 days annual leave (+ day off on your birthday + office closed over Christmas)
- Flexible working
- Brand new office space in Hammersmith
- Lots of nice perks, including opportunity to attend various events
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.