Admin Assistant (Retail department) - Music Merchandising
Location: WFH / South West London
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
Hours: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a busy music and entertainment merchandising business? Do you love a challenging, varied role in which multi-tasking is a top priority? Are you a strong people person with high-level attention to detail and top-notch numeracy skills? If so, this could be the job for you!
Handle Recruitment has partnered with a leading music and entertainment merchandising company who, due to growth, are looking to hire an Admin Assistant for their Retail department.
Reporting to the worldwide Retail Director and working within a support role to the Senior Sales Account Manager, the main function of the position is to assist with product planning and sales development; from design inception and approvals to final production and delivery of orders.
This involves lots of tracking through Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams; managing the approval process, liaising with artist/music management companies, and labelling and archiving of pre-production and production samples.
The culture is hardworking and friendly and the environment is relaxed and informal. It would really suit someone with a passion for music (particularly rock). There is potential for this role to develop in to a Junior Sales Account Manager position.
Based out of cool, creative offices in South West London, however, initially you'll be working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key features include:
- Providing administrative support to the Retail team
- Upkeep of Product Trackers/samples lists
- Admin support with design for approvals
- Communicating feedback with partners/retailers
- Keeping track of all ongoing submissions
- Sending of samples by courier/post
- Uploading designs to Media Box
- Dealing with communication in line with approvals process
- Photographing and packaging of samples
- Labelling and archiving of pre-production and production samples
- Maintaining physical and digital product library and excel trackers
- Creating reports on accounts/sales performance
The ideal candidate:
- Proficient administration skills
- High degree of attention to detail with accurate data entry
- Competent user of Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint and other Microsoft programs
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task accordingly
- Professional approach to corresponding with suppliers & customers, including face to face
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Confidence in dealing with a variety of people
- Able to build strong, effective working relationships
- Experience of sales and/or account management would be preferable
- Experience in the use of Media Box is advantageous
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.