An exciting opportunity for an experience administrator to join a well established global Media company.
Our client is looking for a candidate with strong coordination and admin experience who is used to working within a fast moving environment, preferably with experience or a keen interest in the TV, Sales or Distribution industry.
- Organise the sales team's MIP meetings schedule, travel documents and itinerary
- Help up-date and collate the sales team's meeting notes, as well as uploading these to the team's computers.
- Update programme information table and programme ratings highlights.
- Coordinate the uploading of sales promos to the sales team's laptops.
- Book taxis and restaurants.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Coordinate sales screeners with the library and dispatch screeners together with sales promotional materials as directed by the sales team;
- Prepare the sales team's expenses statements.
Experience and skills required:
- Personable - ability to engage with both industry professionals
- Hands on approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally degree educated
- Proficiency in French is also a bonus
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is a contract role with view to move onto a perm opportunity.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.