Administrator & Team Leader
Handle recruitment is working with a large, London based PR agency to source an Administrator and Team Leader.
Having recently merged to award winning agencies to become one, our client has a very strong reputation for leading the way in communication and are known for the relationships which they build with their clients.
Are you an experienced administrator and comfortable supporting senior leaders as well as being assertive, highly proactive, and forward thinking? This could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide day to day leadership of the Administration Team
- Ensure team tasks & office requirements are efficiently completed to required deadlines.
- Provide cover for team absences
- Delegation of tasks. Encourage a team working environment with fair distribution and allocation of work, and the opportunity to assist with all varied work tasks
- Work with the Operations Manager to provide input into appraisals and objective settings for the team
- Provide excellent support to 3 members of the leadership team
- Extensive meeting preparation- highly proactive approach to meeting requirements
- Booking and coordinating travel - including proactive itinerary planning, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost-effective travel, to include assistance with visas
- Ongoing team database management
- Managing client/prospects list for marketing and new business ops
The ideal candidate will have:
- Several years' experience in an administrative or operational support role (proven ability to multi-task, deal with volume and deliver consistently to a high standard).
- Significant experience supporting senior executives with extensive diary management
- A forward thinking attitude
- Passion and professionalism
- Self-motivated attitude with a willingness hit the ground running
- A focus and able to work outside the box
- A passion for leading and developing teams
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy, proactive team in a pivotal role. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.