Title: Admin / Team Assistant - Multimedia Production
Location: West End, London
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 d.o.e.
Hours: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and proactive team-player to join a small, established, Multimedia production company in this newly created role!
Reporting in to the Senior Production Manager, you will work as part of a passionate, tight-knit team and will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to that team, as well as the wider business as and when needed.
This role would suit someone who loves organising, mucking in and making other people's lives easier; and with it being a brand-new position, it's a great opportunity for someone who enjoys admin/secretarial work to really make it their own.
As discretion is of the utmost importance, the ability to conduct oneself in a professional, discreet manner is absolutely paramount.
The offices are stunning and in a great location; and the company culture is friendly, warm and professional.
Key features include:
- Diary management, arranging meetings and compiling agendas
- Managing office spreadsheets, filing documents and dealing with stock
- Providing admin support to the production team
- Covering reception when needed
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in an administrative or secretarial position within the creative industries
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Proactive, able to anticipate problems and get things done
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
If you're a strong administrator and keen to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.