Admin Team Leader - Retail Design Agency
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a leading independent retail design agency to find an Admin Team Leader.
Reporting in to the HR Director, you will be responsible for the smooth running of administrative support for the business, as well as effectively managing a small admin team consisting of 3 people. In addition to this, you will provide support to the Board and senior management team and manage Facilities, Health & Safety, Business Travel and Reception.
The offices are lovely and modern and the environment is creative, relaxed and professional. The position would suit a hands-on individual; happy to roll up their sleeves and muck in wherever needed.
Core hours: 9.00am-5.30pm, however, flexibility required.
Key features include:
- Admin team lead - overseeing the day to day activities of the department and providing guidance and support to the team, carrying out staff appraisals, regular catch ups and team meetings, liaising with HR for recruitment for the team and preparing induction plans for new staff
- Business administrative support - providing administrative support to the 4 Design Directors including diary management, arranging meetings, assisting with client correspondence, reconciling expenses, preparing agendas and taking minutes in meetings
- Health & Safety/Facilities - responsible for the H&S for the studios; carrying out annual H&S audit, overseeing statutory obligations for Fire Safety and First Aid, liaising with landlord and contractors, managing reception area, reviewing supplier contracts and managing desk space
- Business travel management - overseeing the business travel arrangements for the company, reviewing travel procedures, adhering to company travel policies, monitoring travel expenditure and reviewing suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience gained in a comparable role, ideally within an agency environment
- Flexibility and willingness to pick up all tasks within the team and resolve issues outside of studio hours if required
- Previous experience of managing people and delegating work
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task effectively, prioritise workload/plan ahead, manage a busy workload and work to tight deadlines
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this Admin Team Leader role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.