Handle is working with a leading music manufacturer to find an efficient Retail Accounts Administrator. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word required. You must have excellent communication skills to build strong, effective working relationships with others. Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills. This Accounts Based Administration Assistant role will include, but not be limited to:-
- Daily contact with spreadsheets, sales & purchase documents, ledgers and software that manages several accounts.
- Set up new item codes & customer codes on Navision accounts software.
- Raise purchase orders to garment suppliers & printers.
- Collate all delivery notes, raise invoices and credit notes to customers & suppliers.
- Provide product labelling & packaging paperwork.
- Manage & maintain master sales tracker & filing for all sales directly manufactured
- Liaise with printers / customers, to arrange deliveries & provide associated paperwork, as necessary.
- Ensure all sales are tracked & accounted for, monthly & quarterly.
- Maintain in-house partnership tracking system.
Ideal for a media industry administrator with an interest in retail and a passionate for music to join a creative office environment within a buzzy culturally hub.
Please note, this is not an accounts role, but we are looking for someone good with numbers, super organised and an excellent multi-tasker. This person will be dealing with a lot of data, invoicing, PO's, etc. They will be using accounting software and spreadsheets.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.