Handle Recruitment is currently seeking a reliable and efficient Administration Assistant to support senior industry figures at a Global Music and Entertainment company. Used to working in a fast paced media environment, the successful candidate will have some diary management and team assistant experience, ideally within music, and have a positive, can do attitude with an outstanding eye for detail.
- Complex diary management, meeting coordination and appointments
- Organising, coordinating and booking all travel arrangements and creating itineraries including visas, hire cars, trains, flights, etc.
- Providing administrative support for internal and external meetings
- Ad hoc project support
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise whilst maintaining consistently high standards
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliability, initiative and adaptability - Being one step ahead
- Fully competent in Outlook and all Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word, understanding of and confidence in using technology
Only candidates with similar experience within the entertainment industry (ideally music) will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.