An amazing opportunity to provide a high-level of administrative support to a dynamic and buzzing talent desk at an influential talent agency! We are looking for an experienced and proactive candidate to support an extremely busy team, the right candidate will thrive off working in a fast-paced environment and will execute their work with a high level of accuracy and flare.
The successful candidate will be incredibly tech savvy, and will be able to evidence strong experience using Microsoft Excel! It is imperative that you have a meticulous eye for detail and are able to prioritise and independently manage a heavy workload.
Daily activities may include;
- Data entry and analysis
- General administration tasks to support the team (Filing, scanning, correspondence etc)
- Booking interviews and appointments through the company system
- Updating reports
- Compiling presentation documents
- Conducting internal communications across departments
- Taking notes at team meetings and producing agendas
- Some diary management and travel arrangements
The successful candidate will;
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (proficient in using V-lookups, pivot tables and formulas are a must)
- Proficient in all other Microsoft Suite Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- A strong background in administration roles (Around three years' worth of experience)
Candidates who have previously worked within a creative company are highly desirable.
If this sounds like an incredible opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.