A fantastic opportunity for an experience Administrator and Coordinator to support a busy Digital Media team with events and various ad-hoc tasks.
Job Duties include:
- Support the Digital Media team through- involving basic event coordination, logistics, preparing merchandise, data capture.
- Support with internal and external events - involving greeting guests and troubleshooting.
- Capture events and activities for social media / promotional activity
- General administration tasks to support the wider team.
Skills/ Experience required:
- Cloud based working using Office 365 and Outlook
- Strong administrative and project management skills
- Personable - ability to engage with both industry professionals
- Previous experience of working within creative industries preferable
- Hands on approach and ability to use initiative
- Detailed orientated
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.