Handle are working with a proclaimed businesswoman within the entertainment and arts industry, to source an Administrative Assistant. The post holder will report directly to the Assistant to said businesswoman, who will provide day-to-day line management. By nature of the post, s/he will also work across all of the business entities.
As the Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities would be to:
- Providing administrative assistance including opening of post, drafting letters and faxes, filing, maintenance of databases;
- Helping to facilitate international and domestic travel arrangements
- Conducting preparatory research for meetings, providing briefing notes where requested;
- Letter writing, proof reading;
- Attending opening night events and other current shows as and when requested and helping to arrange first night gifts and flowers for cast members.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Interest and knowledge of theatre
- Experience of providing first class administrative assistance to a high profile person;
- Highly presentable with excellent communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Flexible, adaptable approach;
- Can-do attitude;
- A good team player and also able to work independently;
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time;
- Fully computer literate: Microsoft Office, internet and email;
- Experience of working in a theatre environment (desirable).
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.