An exciting opportunity has arisen for an admin assistant to join a multinational tech company, working from their head office in West London. This role will involve managing a team and providing support at executive leadership level, and so organisation and a proactive nature is key.
Key Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Managing cross-functional calendars
- Organising meetings
- Handling and maintaining sensitive information
- Completing expense reports
- Ordering equipment
- Providing team support
- Arranging transportation
- Able to use initiative
- Previous experience managing diaries and arranging travel
- Strong communication
- Excellent Organisation
- Experience in heavy calendar management
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Previous experience working within a tech/ media or creative company
If you think you have what it takes to join a challenging yet rewarding role and an exciting team, then please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.