A rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a Globally renowned media giant!
We are seeking a highly skilled Administrative Assistant/ Production Secretary with recent experience in TV/ Film Production.
This position will provide senior administrative support for an Executive lead, with some further team support as required.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style. Must be exceptionally well-organised, able to effectively multi-task & prioritise, and take initiative.
* Previous executive administrative experience, preferably in entertainment
* Excellent organisation skills, acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
* Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
* Experience in managing complex diaries and schedules for multiple executives and/or teams
* Must possess a "can-do" attitude for all situations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanour
* Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgement
* Has a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
* Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
* Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
* Exceptional worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy
* Must be confident to make complicated decisions on their own when needed and able to explain their reasoning
* Ability to influence others; manage conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
* Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
* Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
* Calm under pressure
* Experience planning, managing and executing events and meetings
* Ideally, experience of creating spreadsheets to manage costs and analyse
* Ideally, some knowledge of or experience in television or film production
* Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
* Provide full administrative support to Production and Post Production Executives.
* Ability to manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring, while supporting the overall team
* Organise meetings via live, video conference and conference calls
* Quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures
* Help plan and execute off site meetings for team
* Consistent interaction with top Executive Admins and Executives
* Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
* Strategic thinking needed, able to understand the business and see the "big picture"
* Ability to excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically
* Proactively manage team support, ranging from printer management, supplies, facilities and more
* Completing expense reports
* Help with on-boarding new employees
* Efficient in the use of MS Office, and Apple software including iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages
along with additional knowledge of Excel
* Contribute a fun and creative approach to team
This role is due to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months, with possibility of extension. We are unable to consider candidates on a notice period of more than one week, given the urgency with this hire.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.