We are currently working with a number of creative clients based in and around Central London, who are keen to appoint support staff/ Administrative Assistants to support with the daily organisation and smooth running of administration processes.
Applicants should hold previous experience of administrative/secretarial work, be conversant with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel and have data input/ management experience.
- General administration duties (filing, scanning, uploading data etc.)
- Managing the email inbox
- Ensuring a clean and tidy office environment
- Collating data and producing reports
- Coordinate bookings and set up of meeting rooms
- Assisting with invoices and expenses where necessary
- Monitor the stock levels of office supplies and complete orders in a timely manner
- Maintain IT equipment and monitor queries from staff in relation to IT and office equipment, liaising with the IT department as necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work with a team and use own initiative
- Can provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to adapt to situations
We are managing a number of support roles which will require the ability to work within a fast paced environment and manage time effectively.
If you wish to find out more, please apply today with and up to date CV!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.