A fantastic opportunity to join a busy and vibrant major label. We are seeking candidates who possess strong administrative skills and hold experience within a similar role.
Main purpose of the role:
- To manage the approval process required for clearing our publishing catalogue on synch uses across all media including but not limited to, DVD, corporate, online, games, film, TV and advertising.
- Working with international offices and sub-publishers around the world to clear and licence our UK catalogue globally
- Regularly communicating with writers and managers and developing relationships with clients
- Occasionally attend concerts, showcases and events on behalf of the company with clients.
- To support the Licensing Manager and Head of the Film & TV department with ad-hoc projects and administrative duties.
- Previous experience of clearance and negotiation
- Music industry experience from a publishing, records or music rights negotiation background
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Flexible, quick to learn and able to prioritise own workload
- Hard working and able to follow instruction
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and ability to show initiative.
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Confident negotiator
- Sync experience
- Passion for music
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.