Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading fashion brands. This iconic brand is looking for an organised and motivated Administrator. A great opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for fashion brands/retail - the role will involve supplying support to the Merchandising department as well as the Buying department. The candidate will encompass a variety of support duties ranging from data input and management to client liaison and providing administrative support.
Responsibilities involved but not limited to:
- Administrative support
- Data entry tasks
- Processing orders
- Placing purchase orders
- Creating and maintaining the critical path
- Overseeing the maintenance of the sample library
- Creating fashion trend boards for buying meetings
- Liaising with shop personnel
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; word, excel and outlook in particular
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working in a creative industry
- Administrative support experience
- A genuine passion for fashion!
The role is a temporary contract with potential to go permanent. Candidates must be available immediately. If you meet the requirements listed above then please do apply to be considered for this role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.