A sociable, hardworking and results-driven team is looking to bring on board an outstanding Administrator on a 2 month basis! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a hugely successful and rewarding business based in the heart of London. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team with all administrative tasks and it is crucial that you thrive working within a busy and fast paced environment.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with large volumes of calls coming in to the department and resolving queries
- Producing written correspondence on behalf of the team in the form of emails and letters
- Producing reports using MS Excel and presentations on MS PowerPoint to senior management
- Supporting the Office Manager with ad hoc duties as required
- Coordinating UK travel - i.e. booking train tickets, taxi's and accommodation
- Assistant with the management of staff events and parties
The ideal individual for this role will have an upbeat and friendly personality who enjoys liaising with individuals throughout the business as well as making contacts externally. Applicants must have proven experience working within an administrative role previously and those who have a background working within media/entertainment will stand at an advantage. Please apply today if you are free immediately and able to commit to temporary work.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.