We are looking for a super administrator to work with our busy Media Sales and Freelance Solutions teams. We work with some of the world's most exciting media brands across Music, TV, Film, Fashion. You must love to organise, have experience in a busy office environment, be a great multi-tasker and be passionate about our markets.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
· Carrying out detailed background screening, reference checks
· Put all bookings on database
· Deal with all general candidate enquiries - including payroll queries
· Ad-hoc reporting
· Chase missing time sheets - calling/emailing candidates
· Amazing attention to detail
· Highly organised
· Ability to work under pressure
· Experience working in a busy office or sales environment
· Self-motivated and hardworking
· Genuine extra-curricular interest in our markets i.e. film, sports, music, theatre
· Positive attitude
This is a very busy role where priorities are constantly changing, you must be able to adapt and work quickly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly organised and have bags of initiative! Although the role is primarily administrative it will include a lot of client/candidate interaction so good verbal and written skills are essential. In return you will gain excellent exposure and experience within a dynamic and innovative team with great opportunity for progression.
We work in a relaxed casual working environment and are open, honest and friendly individuals - if you are interested in this role please feel free to call to discuss and/ or send your CV and details in the first instance to Rachel.email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.