Our client, a Global leader in Media and Entertainment are seeking a Part-Time Administrator to join one of their busy TV divisions within their vibrant London Head Office.
They require an upbeat, pro-active and enthusiastic individual who can work with complete discretion. You must also possess excellent attention to detail and an ability to work within a fast paced environment.
The work is fundamentally secretarial. You will be assisting the team who focus on the licensing deals and agreements.
This is a Part-Time opportunity and you will be required to work 2 full days per week. These days are set as every Monday and Friday.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Scanning agreements and filing them in the relevant folders
- Sending out agreements to licensees and agents
- Updating spreadsheets
- Adhoc administrative support
- Ability to use initiative and work with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Experience of data inputting
This will be an ongoing temporary position for a minimum of 6 months - highly likely to extend. This role is due to start ASAP, therefore candidates should be available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.