A new opportunity has opened to work alongside one of the World's leading Fashion Retailers who are currently looking to recruit an ambitious, passionate and pro-active Assistant/ Administrator. Joining the team on an initial temporary basis, with the potential to move in to a permanent role, it is essential that applications are free to start immediately!
If you have previous Team Assistant/ Administrator experience and enjoy a real hands on role within the fashion industry, then this could be for you!
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Provide general administrative support for the team, including: running and distributing key Monday reports for Monday trade.
- Manage the critical path and ensure key dates are met, highlighting any issues to the team
- Process orders
- Monitor availability of key products, making suggestions to core & branch merchandising teams on movement of stock
- Maintain the sample library and ensure sample room is organised and tidy at all times
- Prepare any ad hoc departmental analysis requested from merchandising teams
- Build strong relationships with Suppliers, Press, E-Commerce etc
- Prepare range rails for meetings
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork and products for fit meetings
Previous Administration/ Assistant experience is not required, but would be desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to make their move in to more of an office environment and would suit those who enjoy being on their feet!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.