Handle are currently working with a number of Creative Media Agency who require a Team Administrator on a temporary basis. If you have experience working within a fast paced creative environment and hold strong Administration or Data Entry knowledge please don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel; should include pivot charts, formula's and some coding understanding.
- Excellent Organisational skills (self & others); Getting things right the first time.
- Ability to follow detailed processes consistently without supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Good Stakeholder Management.
- Strong communication skills (both face-to-face and over the telephone).
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications including PowerPoint.
- Filing, photocopying, laminating and binding.
- Regularly checking the general office for tidiness.
- Regular checking and ordering of stationary and refreshments for the office.
- Create and place purchase orders for internal purchases
- Proficient within all Word/PowerPoint/Excel software's
- Problem solver
- Immaculate attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to multitask and adapt quickly
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately/ no more than 1 week's notice and who are flexible in terms of availability/ start date.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.