Our client; a successful Technology/ Communications Agency are currently sourcing Administrators to work within their Head Office in London! Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 6 months Administrative/ Data Entry experience and an interest in Technology!
The main functions of the role are as follows:
- Financial Administration support to Operations Director
- Consultancy Support
- Back Office Support
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel; should include pivot charts, formula's and some coding understanding.
- Excellent Organisational skills (self & others); Getting things right the first time.
- Ability to follow detailed processes consistently without supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Good Stakeholder Management.
- Strong communication skills (both face-to-face and over the telephone).
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications including PowerPoint.
Financial Administration support to the Operations Director
- Tracking of all internal travel related expenses via a central spreadsheet.
- Tracking all Infrastructure related expenses via a central spreadsheet, this will involve liaising with the Infrastructure team.
- Carry out general administrative Finance based tasks as requested by Operations Director.
- Creation of Weekly/Monthly Operational Performance Reports (OPR)
- Input of client jobs onto a central database tool.
- Produce Adhoc reports on resource usage on client jobs.
Back Office Support
- Screen incoming telephone calls.
- Meet and greet visitors and provide refreshments where appropriate.
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms and tracking for financial purposes.
- Filing, photocopying, laminating and binding.
- Regularly checking the general office for tidiness.
- Regular checking and ordering of stationary and refreshments for the office.
- Arranging and booking couriers.
- Managing internal and external post.
- Create and place purchase orders for internal purchases.
- Book travel and accommodation for staff members.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.