We are looking for an experienced, very well organised Administrative Assistant to join an established International media organisation based in beautiful offices in West London. A key aspect of the role will involve the accountability for any health & safety queries, requests or issues- therefore suitable applicants must possess relevant Health & Safety/ First Aid qualifications or training.
The role will involve working closely with the Office Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the office, and providing solid administrative support to the Senior Admin Manager and the wider team.
Daily tasks may include;
- Maintaining all documents ensuring they are filed correctly and in a timely manner
- Managing admin records and updating databases
- Providing reference requests for banks, landlords etc
- Keeping an eye on office supplies and re-ordering when necessary
- Providing weekly work reports
- Preparing correspondence
- Providing Health & Safety guidance and First Aid support to the office
Skills and attributes required;
- At least one year's administrative experience
- Health and Safety Trained
- First Aid Trained
- NEBOSH qualification (highly desirable but not a necessity)
- Media/ TV experience (highly desirable)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
The role is based in West London, so please only apply if you are able to commute to this location on a daily basis! There is no onsite parking available in close proximity to the office, so public transport is highly recommended.
If your experience matches the requirements listed above and you are interested in finding out more, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.