Are you well organised with a friendly, empathetic and outgoing personality? My client, a provider of high end cosmetic services is seeking a first class Receptionist to join their evolving team.
Providing the highest level of services, this is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business in a rewarding role.
Duties of the role will include:
- Representing the brand at all times by being first point of contact by phone
- Meeting and Greeting visitors on arrival
- Daily administrative tasks assisting management
- Assisting clients with completing relevant paper work and information
- Assisting with stock control and monitoring levels to ensure the client's needs are met
- Making and confirming meeting and appointments
- Using the database to log all client details
- Promoting the products and services of the client coming a brand Ambassador
Key skills to be considered:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within a similar admin role
- Flexible and adaptable
- Well-presented with a passion for customer service
In return my client offer the opportunity to build a career within a growing business. Please note working hours are may including Saturdays. Some flexibility may be required to work across London locations. Apply now to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.