Handle has a rare and exciting opportunity for an exceptional music administrator / team assistant to offer administrative support to the A&R team at a leading frontline record label. An exceptional organiser, you will assume overall responsibility for booking travel and accommodation for senior management, artists and the wider team. Passionate about the music industry, you must be confident dealing directly with high profile industry figures and used to managing hectic and ever changing schedules.
- Manage SVP's diary
- Circulate communications throughout label where necessary
- Arranging and facilitating meetings
- Booking mastering for all UK and international artists
- Tape logging, ensuring tapes are sent to relevant mastering and studio sessions
- Processing invoices promptly and efficiently
Perfect for a studio coordinator or A&R administrator looking to move to a fast paced label environment. Please note only candidates with solid experience in a similar position within the music industry will be considered for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.