An urgent and brand new opportunity for an Advertising Operations Assistant to join a leading Social Media/Technology brand in central London.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional communication, project management and social media analysis/testing expertise who are looking for their next challenge within a fast-paced, global team.
This role sits within the Operational arm of the larger Marketing Function - Engineering, Product and Analytic Teams. Working to support a group of Program Managers across various locations; monitoring and measuring QA campaigns, testing and implementing adaptation of features and project managing research methods.
- Work closely with Program Managers to develop an operational model that supports the Analytics Team
- Project Manage the operations of the research programs including communication and recruitment of advertisers; troubleshooting, tracking and reporting of adverts.
- Own the operations of the research programs including communication and recruitment of advertisers; troubleshooting, tracking and reporting of advertisements.
- Managing campaign set up and measurement set up
- Experience in working on social media advertising
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients about the research programs, adverts and campaign set-up, analysis and results.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional project management skills - a bonus if qualified
- Prior experience at of monitoring and testing social media advertising and it's eﬀectiveness
- Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
- Working knowledge of SQL or other programming languages
- A Digital Marketing/Agency background is ideal for this role as you will be working with small businesses/brands
- 2-3 years experience within the above environment is ideal for this role (coordinator level)
Please note this is a contract position which will start early June. We are therefore looking for candidates who are ideally immediately available with no notice and able to interview immediately.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.