Handle Recruitment is seeking an advertising sales professional with media agency contacts for a global multi-media platform with a specialism in sports, music and lifestyle content.
Working on their active lifestyle magazine you will be responsible for increasing monthly advertising revenue through identifying commercial opportunities with media agencies.
Your activities will include:
- Creation of pitch documents and presentations for external partners
- Working with internal departments to identify commercial opportunities and effectively communicate them to the market
- Attending client and agency briefing sessions and detailed agency workshops to support commercial partnership proposals
- Building key media relationships within the client and agency landscape
- Forecasting, P&L and budget management throughout campaign periods, working directly with team project manager
- Effectively communicating to all stakeholders on project status, working on multiple projects at once
- Working closely with the channels team to identify commercial properties and content streams that can be pitched to external partners
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in print and digital sales
- Strong industry and agency connections
- Understanding of the print and digital media markets
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail, processes and commercial acumen
- Lifestyle and/or sports content experience would be advantageous
Please get in touch or appkly now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.