We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for ambitious and sales focused graduates. Our client, a leading online media insight company, are looking for Advertising Sales Executives to join the team, selling to the film, TV and commercial production services industries within the UK and internationally.
You will be selling a combination of online advertising, bulletin advertising, digital magazine advertising, print advertising, and data into the leading UK film, TV and commercials production services directory, therefore a keen interest in the film/ TV industry will be essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To sell advertising or subscriptions as required
- To meet or exceed sales targets, call rates and call times.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers in the UK and globally as required through personal contact via the telephone or face to face meetings.
- To call internationally and within the UK which may mean adjusting normal working hours to suit.
- To self-source for leads and source leads using the internal resources and systems provided by the company.
- To plan sales calls and utilise time to ensure that the maximum amount of time is spent on the telephone selling to clients
- To ensure that all administrative tasks are undertaken to the required standard, on time and outside of prime selling time (which is usually 9.30 am to 4.30 pm depending on the products).
- To be fully conversant with the products you sell, the customer, the market and any other factors that are material to sales success.
- To log all sales, call backs, information and other data accurately and in a timely manner in the appropriate sales systems
- To present the company and its products and services in a positive fashion, be this to external clients or internally to colleagues
- To provide market intelligence and feedback on important market trends or any other relevant information gleaned via the sale process
- When required to attend relevant industry events & exhibitions
We are looking for an articulate and resilient graduate with a keen interest in the film and/or TV industry. You will possess the skills to work both in a team and independently with the ability to flourish in a competitive environment.
This is a permanent vacancy so will suit someone looking to establish a strong and successful career. If you feel you have the skills to make the role your own please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.