I am actively seeking a Recruitment Account Executive for a leading media and publishing firm in Central London. My client are a leading name and a well-recognised brand.
The purpose of the role is to sell recruitment and advertising solutions to a dedicated client base within a niche creative portfolio. The role requires account management via telephone, regular face to face meetings and new business generation to increase revenue, it is an even split of both. It is a really exciting time as they have some really exciting product development plans in the pipeline.
The responsibilities include of a Recruitment Account Executive include but are not limited to:
- Selling across a portfolio of products including recruitment advertising in both print and online including brand extensions like special supplements and magazines.
- Presenting to key decision makers over the phone at marketing agencies, high spending recruitment consultancies and advertising agencies (and other relevant clients).
- Ensuring maximum revenue at maximum yield is achieved.
- Cross Selling and up-selling additional online options.
- Maintaining all records on the salesforce database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
- Ensuring signed order confirmations are received before the relevant publication has been published.
- Negotiating with customers and media agencies.
- Researching and canvassing for new business.
- Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
- Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
- Effective time management of weekly bookings and monthly credit contracts.
- Meet weekly magazine publishing deadlines.
- Working to agreed targets and effective communication of revenue booked to ensure up to date revenue records.
The ideal candidate:
- Successful track record of revenue generation
- Driven and motivated to work to revenue targets
- Keen to learn and develop
- Be confident in face to face client meetings
- Good telephone manner
- 1-2 years B2B sales experience or recruitment experience
- Preference for knowledge of salesforce
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising (desirable)
Salary and Benefits:
£25-£30K + uncapped commission
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.