Fantastic opportunity to join this leading international channel group. Candidates from both affiliate (channel) sales and programme sales backgrounds will be considered.
You will be responsible for affiliate sales clients and business across Scandinavia, Germany, Italy and Turkey.
* To work to achieve forecast sales targets and sales pipelines across designated territories
* To fulfil contracted requirements and liaise with operators and internal departments accordingly - including marketing plans, programming requirements, ad sales etc
* To coordinate strategy with clients - including agents where required
* Communicating targets with other sales teams
* To attend key client (platform operator) meetings as required
* To attend relevant market conferences
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Relevant sales/relationship experience - this can be either channel or programme sales
* Ideally possesess experience in Scandinavia, Germany, Italy and Turkey
* Strong PC skills required
* Must be sociable, mobile and able to work independently as well as part of a team
* Strong inter-personal skills essential
* Organisational skills must be strong
* Good analytical and problem solving skills also essential
* Must be able to deal with variable working hours and regular travel
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.