I am currently working on behalf of a leading media and events company in the heart of the city and looking for an after sales executive. My client are an award winning, fast growing content, subscription and networking business.
Working within the customer service team you will be responsible for handling customer needs across the brand. Corporate subscriptions are a growing revenue stream for my client and these customers will need extra care and dedication.
The responsibilities of the after sales executive include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all customers have access to the digital content
- Answering e-mail queries through a case based system
- Answer queries with regards to login issues
- Working closely with various different teams including: tech, sales, customer service
- Taking ownership of order process
- Ensuring data accuracy
- Validating all information in the CRM system
- Reporting and analysing sales figures
- Resolving any invoicing issues quickly, between finance and the customer
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to communicate at all different levels
- Work alone and take initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and driven
Salary and Benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.