Agent - Actors Agency
London but currently would be working from home
£35,000 base - £50,000 + competitive bonus structure
A leading Actors Agency based in Central London are looking for an experienced Agent to join their ever expanding team to support some of the most well-known talent in the world of Acting and representing, building and supporting them through their excelling careers both in the UK and US as well as signing new exciting talent to the company.
Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Signing new Actors and clients
- Attending industry events
- Furthering and promoting the careers of both the US and UK talent
- Managing and representing Acting talent both in the UK and US
- Scouting for new talent and promoting the company as potential Agents for them
- Negotiating and drafting of contract terms
- Manage the Agent Assistants and Administrators within the business
- Build relationships with industry professionals and maintain daily contact with Producers and Directors
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as an Agent but must have prior experience as an Agent within an Acting agency
- Must have prior experience negotiating and drafting complex contract terms
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong work ethic who is capable of working both independently and within a team
- Must have previously worked with Casting Directors and Producers previously within TV/Film/Theatre
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Agent opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.