Agent Assistant - Music
Amazing opportunity for a highly organised Agent Assistant to join a well-established, live music agency in London.
Assisting 2 agents you will be overseeing all day to day duties, being a good multitasker with excellent attention to detail is essential.
As an Agent Assistant your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing artists schedules, updating database records, weekly ticket sales and chasing singed contracts
- Meeting and greeting visitors and answering calls
- Liaising with promoters, artists, artist managers and tour managers
- Ensuring promoters receive artist riders, technical specifications and press kits
- Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship for non-EU artists performing in the UK and chasing management for relevant information
- Overseeing contracts, invoices, tax and accounting
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ability to use Max computers and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of productivity tools e.g. Dropbox, Evernote and others
- Previous agency experience
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated with good time management
This is a fantastic opportunity to support two leading Agents in a very well respected organisation. Please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.