Agent Assistant - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a well known Live Music Agency to source an Agent Assistant to join their team in London.
Reporting directly to one Agent, key responsibilities will include:
- Organising Agent's work diary including setting up and advancing meetings, travel arrangements, answering calls and taking messages, drafting correspondence.
- Working closely with Artists Managers and Artists, ensuring that all their requirements are met.
- Chasing signed contracts from Promoters, adding all confirmed shows to a central booking bible; chasing deposits and balances and acting accordingly.
- Working with promoter and various departments within these companies after confirmation of shows/tour until completion.
- Ensuring Artist contract templates are kept up to date with any changes.
- Confirming receipt of Artists Riders, Technical Specifications and Press Kits from Promoters.
- Obtaining Ticket links for tours and sending to Artist Managers, chasing ticket sales.
- Making sure a new signing sheet is sent to new act along with Artist terms of business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of issuing contracts for Artists using File Maker Pro and working comprehensively with Databases.
- Proficient skills on Mac computers and programmes such as Excel, Word, Entourage or Apple Email.
- Attention to detail, great time keeping and the ability to prioritise and juggle lots of tasks at once.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Live Music industry - Agency experience is desirable but not essential.
- A proven track record in coordinating diaries of a highly confidential nature in a similar environment or comparative organisation.
- Music knowledge - preferably of Grime, Hip Hop and Drum and Bass
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to forge a career at an Agency in a very well respected organisation.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com .
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.