Junior Agent / Agent - Entertainment Talent
Salary Competitive DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a well- known entertainment talent agency to source an Agent to join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and looking after an active roster of leading artists within their respective fields
- Pursuing new business opportunities for the agency by primarily adding value to existing artists and examining other revenue streams for the company
- Acquiring new talent, both established and emerging, for representation by the Agency
The ideal candidate will have:
- A great network of current contacts, the ability to manage a busy roster of Artists
- Experience as an Agent in a comparable organisation
- Confident and proven sales ability, with excellent negotiating skills and impeccable attention to detail
- A roster of their own Artists to bring to the agency would be of interest but by no means essential
- A good knowledge and understanding of the industry, with particular focus on Presenters, Performers, Writers and Comedians
- A willingness to pitch in across the board and input ideas collaborating with a team of existing Agents
- In addition to the working week there will be some evening and weekend work liaising with current, future clients and industry contacts
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to join a company with a great reputation.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.