The UK's top talent Agency are looking for an Agent's Assistant to join them supporting their busiest Agent. The Agent currently looks after the top names within broadcast and entertainment. This role would suit an Agent's Assistant that would like to learn from the best with aspirations to become an Agent themselves.
Based in the heart of London in exquisite offices, the Agent's Assistant will be involved in the day to day logistics of the Agents working life as well as liaison with the talent. The role requires someone that is super organised with a natural calming influence, someone who can get things done with a minimum of fuss.
Duties to include
- Working as part of the London team to assist with talent management
- Identify and create potential partnerships
- Identify brand partners, broadcasters and decision makers
- Assist with pitches and client approaches
- Create presentations
- Provide support to Senior Agents (Sport, Music, Fashion and Entertainment)
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders across the agency
- Diary coordination and day-to-day management
- Attend and manage filming and shoots
- Events (organisation and production)
- Travel coordination, hotels and restaurant bookings
To apply for this Agent's Assistant role you must be a team player with outstanding organisational skills, be able to work with discretion and confidentiality and have a keen interest in broadcasting, sport and entertainment in general. You will come from a creative support background and have worked with celebrities and big brands within the industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.