Are you experienced working on a day to day basis with celebrities; managing their diaries, shoots, meetings and are now looking to take a step up and be given freedom to do this on your own? Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment in one of the leading Talent Management companies around? Do you thrive on being an integral member of a company where your hard work and determination is appreciated and aids your career progression? Then this is the role for you.
Job Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Promoting your client's work and activities and interests via the company's social media platforms and website
- Negotiating and checking contracts
- Manage all client's diaries and bookings logistics which would include booking make up, styling, transport, hairdressing etc…
- Build and maintain strong relationships with executives from areas such as TV networks, production, radio, brand agencies etc…
- Compile presentation materials, promo packages and show-reels etc.. for clients
- Attend shoots and any meetings necessary alongside the client
- Liaising with third parties concerning opportunities and bookings ensuring our clients receive all the necessary information required
- Previous experience negotiating contracts
- Previous experience assisting 'talent'
- An eye for detail
- A problem-solver
- Experience having attended shoots with clients before
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you and you have the necessary experience then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.