Agile Business Analyst -Broadcast
We currently have an Business Analyst role available for a global Broadcast company with UK headquarters in London.
The right Agile Business Analyst will work closely with the Development teams on web, mobile/tablet and OTT projects having worked closely with Development teams, acted as Scrum Master, and able to analyse and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
- web, mobile/tablet or OTT experience, mainly in a media,
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision
- Assist with project validation by identifying/evaluating areas of risk
- Support product owners and UX with market research, user research
- Pair with quality analysts and UX designers
- facilitating workshops, retrospectives, showcases
- fostering continuous improvement and keeping the team highly motivated
- Support delivery of the product roadmap, producing requirements, specifications and wireframes
- Contribute to a strong testing culture,
- Generate analytics and other reports.
- Prioritize development time to maximize return on investment.
- Contribute to (and/or run) sprint ceremonies
- Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
- best practice use of agile delivery tools and software.
- Technical (systems/development) background
- XML or Json
- Lean / Kanban
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Agile Business Analyst / Technical BA / Technical Business Analyst / Agile BA -Broadcast
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.