Senior Agile Business Analyst / Scrum Master -
We currently have a senior Business Analyst role available for a global Media and Analytics company. We are looking for an Senior Agile Technical Business Analyst with a Proven track record working with software delivery teams, and be an expert in Agile delivery techniques.
*The ideal candidate will have strong AGILE BA experience ideally within Media / eCommerce as well as having worked closely with Development teams, acted as Scrum Master, and able to analyse and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
- Working with software delivery, Agile teams and well versed in Agile delivery methodologies (Lean / Kanban / XP)
- supporting product owners, QA analysts and the business
- leading and facilitating inceptions, retrospectives and workshops
- software delivery environment as a business analyst
- Keen attention to detail, are passionate about quality, love collaboration and problem solving.
- ideally acting as a Scrum Master with a recent certification, or a similar role.
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision
- Assist with project validation by identifying/evaluating areas of risk
- Support product owners and UX with market research, user research
- Pair with quality analysts and UX designers
- Act as a Scum Master for a delivery team,
- facilitating workshops, retrospectives, showcases
- fostering continuous improvement and keeping the team highly motivated
Nice to have:
- Technical (systems/development) background
- XML or Json
- Lean / Kanban
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.