Handle are working with a global media organsiation to hire a Scrum Certified Tech PM / Scrum Master.
It is essential to have prior experience of the Video On Demand (VOD) Sector.
Project manager / Scrum Master (20/80 %) role
- Manage the Scrum team on daily basis (facilitate scrum meetings, sprint planning, retrospectives)
- Facilitate the requirements gathering and backlog grooming with product owners
- Liaise with Dev Ops and the Business on the release schedule and the scope
- Look after ca. 10 developers
- PM role: Create weekly reports, project plans and liaise with 3rd parties
- Fast thinker and problem solver
- Scrum Master certificate
- Proficient with JIRA and Confluence
- Technically savvy, ideally with technical background but not a "must have" requirement for the role
- Must understand different technologies, deployment process, and software lifecycle
- Need to be able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience
- Related previous experience in VOD - must have
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.