Handle is working with a global broadcast media client to recruit an Agile Technical Project Manager to join a team delivering a major VOD re-platforming piece.
- Manage the Agile project(s), either working with a 3rd party vendor or in-house dev team
- Manage the video content migration, liaising with content editors and technical team to migrate video assets from legacy platform to a new one
- Facilitate the requirements gathering and backlog grooming with product owners to prepare for the development Sprints
- Create weekly reports and project plans
- Fast thinker and problem solver
- Scrum Master certificate
- Proficient with JIRA and Confluence
- Technically savvy, ideally with technical background but not a "must have" requirement for the role
- Must understand different technologies, deployment process, and software lifecycle
- Need to be able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience
- Related previous experience in VOD - ideally, but "nice to have"
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.